Thursday 31 December 2015

FUNNY, VERY FUNNY.... AS NNAMDI KANU BIAFRA PLAYED NIGERIA DSS AS FOOLS SEE.





EXPOSED!!!! VERY FUNNY.... AS NIGERIAN DSS WANTED TO TRICK NNAMDI KANU INTO WRITING APOLOGY STATEMENT, BUT NNAMDI KANU BIAFRA PLAYED NIGERIA DSS AS FOOLS SEE.


Nnamdi Kanu's  Statement with the DSS  according to legal personnel inside DSS during the statement writing.

DSS: So you will be writing your statement at this time. We will be asking you a few questions and we want you to write it down. This is your opportunity to save yourself. Its an opportunity for you to deny some of the accusations people accuse you of. Anyone you deny, we will tell Buhari that you denied it and it will help speed up your release. We are starting now. 

DSS: Who are you?

Nnamdi Kanu: My name is Nnamdi Kanu.

DSS: Are you the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra?

Nnamdi Kanu: Yes I am.

DSS: Are you the Director of Radio Biafra?

Nnamdi Kanu: Yes I am. I cannot deny being the director of Radio Biafra or being the leader of IPOB.

DSS: Write it down:

Nnamdi Kanu: I am tired. You can write for me.

DSS: Okay, I will write for you. Did you call Buhari a Pedophile? This is the major reason we are holding you.

Nnamdi Kanu: Yes I did. He married the wife at the age of 8 years, so he is a pedophille.

DSS: What if we give you evidence showing that he married the wife after she was 19 years old?

Nnamdi Kanu: If that is true, then I will apologize to him because that means he is not a pedophile. However, I am very sure he married her at the age of 8 years old. If you can show me proof, I will apologize to him personally.

DSS: Okay, can you write down your statements yourself? We will come to that later. Another important   issues. You insulted Jonathan and Igbo elders, will you apologize to them too if they change ?

Nnamdi Kanu: You can keep writing for me. I am tired. Radio Biafra is based on truth. If any of our demands if given to us, if what you want is apology, then we give it to you to get our Biafra. But we will never apologize for the truth.

DSS: Will you denounce Biafra so we can let you go?

Nnamdi Kanu: I, Nnamdi Kanu, is the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra worldwide as a legitimately and duly registered body at the United Nations pursuing the rights of a specific indigenous people, in this case, Biafra, to seek self determination according to the said charter. The reason for the formation of the Indigenous People of Biafra is to avail those referring to themselves as Biafrans the opportunity made available as a result of the United Nations declaration to seek the peaceful rebirth of Biafra in line with international law. I will not denounce Biafra. Instead I prefer to die.


...............................................................................................................................
Please share and spread the message so that the truth will supersede. Nnamdi Kanu will win with the truth.





YOU CAN READ MORE AT... 

No comments:

Post a Comment